https://d34ojwe46rt1wp.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/Screen-Shot-2020-04-07-at-4.23.11-PM.png 674 1468 Discotech /wp-content/uploads/2020/03/Discotech-Black-Logo-300x138.png Discotech2020-05-21 12:20:372020-05-28 13:09:43Dallas Nightclubs and Bars Currently Reopen After Coronavirus
Dallas Nightclubs and Bars Currently Reopen After Coronavirus
After three months of darkness, Dallas bars will be allowed to turn the lights on beginning this Friday.
Under Phase 2 of the state’s reopening plan, Gov. Greg Abbott announced Monday that Texas bars could reopen for business May 22 at 25 percent of capacity. The guidelines also allow nightclubs, craft breweries and wine tasting rooms to reopen.
Dallas Nightclubs Currently Open
- Truth & Alibi Dallas
- Punk Society
- Concrete Cowboy Dallas
- Tipsy Alchemist
- Bottled Blonde Dallas
- It’ll Do Dallas
- One Sette Dallas
- Stars and Spirits
- Stereo Live Dallas
- Felix Culpa
Dallas Bars Currently Open
- Alice Dallas, the small restaurant-bar on Ross Avenue, reopened its dining room on May 6 with single-use menus and seatings spaced out in 1.5-hour waves starting at 5:30 pm, with spacing between tables.
- Anvil Pub in Deep Ellum has reopened with staff wearing masks and gloves, disposable menus, and disposable vessels for drinks and food. They’re observing temporary hours in which they’re closed on Tuesday-Wednesday.
- Barcadia will reopen, and is encouraging reservations for those who want to be part of the 25 percent that gets in.
- Bowen House will reopen and say they are still strongly encouraging reservations, and to call 214-484-1385 to reserve your spot.
- Dibs on Victory at Victory Plaza is reopening with food, TVs, new drinks, and plenty of social distancing given their massive patio.
- Felix Culpa on Henderson Avenue is happy to take reservations and has altered its policies to accommodate the 25 percent occupancy requirement.
- Ferris Wheelers Backyard & BBQ was still open doing food to go but now you can go enjoy their expansive patio.
- Gallery Rooftop Lounge at the Cedars District’s Canvas Hotel will welcome guests back to its stunning views of Dallas, plus drinks and small plates.
- Happiest Hour is opening with extended hours on Memorial Day from 11:30-12 am, serving lunch, dinner, and drinks.
- Harris’ House of Heroes
- High Fives reopened at midnight on May 22 and will observe capacity requirements.
- Ill Minster Pub will be taking reservations and observing the state guidelines regarding crowd size and other requirements.
- Katy Trail Ice House reopened at 11 am. The Uptown bar is noted for its teeming patio but vows that social distancing will be observed.
- Kung Fu Saloon seized the opportunity to open on May 22 and did so at the stroke of midnight. They’ll be open at 11 am on Saturday-Sunday and 12 noon on Memorial Day.
- Lakewood Brewing Co. will open their taproom on Tuesday May 26.
- Lakewood Landing serves enough food that it was able to reopen before May 22.
- Lee Harvey’s also jumped on the May 22 opportunity by opening at midnight on Thursday night/Friday morning. They’ll resume their 11 am opening and will space out their outside picnic tables for social distancing.
- Liquid Zoo Bar and Grill is opening with limited seating including parties of 6 or less. They’ll have no bar seating or bar service so customers will be seated and served at the table. They will not have Karaoke until they feel it is safe to do so.
- Marty’s Live on Maple Avenue says it succinctly: “See you all on Friday!”
- Parliament will reopen May 25 with limited hours: 4 pm to midnight.
- Sidecar Social in Addison reopened earlier in May since they also feature food.
- Tiny Victories in Oak Cliff will be reopening with a heavy dependence on their patio since they’re so small. “If we do go on wait, please be patient with us,” they say.
- Urban Cowboy Saloon will have a soft opening on May 22 with an invite only event. May 23 will be by reservation only, with limited hours.
- The Whippersnapper is another bar that also jumped right into it on May 22 with a midnight opening. Reservations can be made by emailing Mitchell@thewhipdallas.com and they recommend you arrive early before they hit capacity.
Are you a nightclub owner or bar that would like to be added to this list? Feel free to email us at email@example.com.