Viva Las Vegas! The undisputed nightlife capital of the world, Las Vegas is home to the most opulent and lavish nightclubs. With so many options it’s enough to make even the most experienced partier’s head spin! Don’t worry though, we’ve got you covered. Check out our indepth guides to Las Vegas:
Las Vegas Clubs Guides
- Best Nightclubs in Las Vegas
- Best Dayclubs & Pool Parties in Las Vegas
- Ultimate Superhero’s Guide to Clubbing In Vegas
- Las Vegas Bottle Service
- Las Vegas Guest lists
- Las Vegas Pool Party Guest List
- Guestlist vs buying tickets
- How to save money clubbing in Las Vegas
- Top Hip-Hop clubs in Las Vegas
- Top EDM Nightclubs in Las Vegas
- Top Hip-Hop Pool Parties in Las Vegas
- Top EDM pool parties in Las Vegas
- Best Nighttime pool parties (Nightswims) in Vegas
- Best After Hours Nightclubs in Las Vegas
- Ultimate EDC Las Vegas Guide
- Best Las Vegas Clubs Open On Monday
- Best Las Vegas Clubs Open On Tuesday
- Best Las Vegas Clubs Open On Wednesday
- Best Las Vegas Clubs Open On Thursday
- Best Las Vegas Clubs Open On Friday
- Best Las Vegas Clubs Open On Saturday
- Best Las Vegas Clubs Open On Sunday
Las Vegas Activity Guides
- Planning Cheap Las Vegas Bachelorette Parties
- Best Vegas Bachelorette Party Ideas
- Best Las Vegas Daytime Bachelor Party Ideas
- Best Live Music Venues in Las Vegas
- Best Las Vegas Strip Clubs
- Best Las Vegas Club Crawl
- Best Las Vegas Pool Crawl
- Best Bars on the Las Vegas Strip
- Best High End Lounges on the Vegas Strip
- Best Rooftop Bars on the Vegas strip
- Best Las Vegas Music Festivals
- Best Sports Bars on the Strip
- Best Happy Hour Deals on the Vegas Strip
- Best Places for Craft Beer in Vegas
General Las Vegas Guides
- Best cheap hotels on Las Vegas strip
- Best hotels on the Las Vegas strip
- Best high end hotel suites in Vegas
- Best non-dayclub Vegas pools
- Guide to planning Vegas for large groups
- Las Vegas Dress Codes
- Women’s Dress Code For Las Vegas Clubs
- Men’s Dress Code For Las Vegas Clubs
- Dress Code For Las Vegas Pool Parties
Looking for more information on each club? Check out our club guides below.
Don’t forget – we also have a free mobile app that you can download here. Use the app to see who’s spinning, sign up for guestlists, buy tickets, and book bottle service! Or use it to check out upcoming nightlife events in Las Vegas.
Las Vegas Nightlife FAQ
What is the most popular nightclub in Las Vegas?
The hottest nightclubs in Vegas right now include XS, Omnia LV, Hakkasan, Drai’s, and Marquee.
What are the best pool parties in Las Vegas?
The hottest pool parties in Vegas right now include Encore Beach Club, Marquee Dayclub, and Wet Republic.
What month do Las Vegas pool parties start / end?
Pool parties typically start in mid march, with official grand openings with the bigger name talent towards the end of March/ beginning of April.
Pool parties in Vegas typically end sometime in October. Open / close dates are usually dependent on weather.
What is the biggest nightclub in Vegas?
Omnia is currently the biggest club in Las Vegas. Previously known as Pure, Omnia is located in Caesar’s palace and features over 75,000 square feet of party space that includes a rooftop terrace, a hip hop room (Heart of Omnia), and a multimillion dollar rotating chandelier that syncs with the DJ.
What are the best gay clubs / bars in Las Vegas?
When it comes to gay destinations, Las Vegas isn’t exactly Miami or Palm Springs, but we do what we can and we do it with a whole lot of camp. The best gay bars tend to be beloved dives, many of which are located in the “Fruit Loop” — the actual name of Vegas’ gay bar district just east of the Strip. But on and off Strip, you’ll find fun and open-minded bars, clubs, events, variety shows and entertainment that warmly welcome the LGBTQ community, even if they don’t explicitly cater to it. This is Vegas, after all.
The best gay friendly pool party is sundays at the Luxor hotel. Best gay bars include Fun Hog Ranch, Badlands Saloon, Charlie’s, Freezone, and Flex Cocktail Lounge. The best gay club in vegas is Piranha Nightclub.
What are the best EDM clubs in Las Vegas?
The best EDM nightclubs in Las Vegas include: Zouk, Omnia, Hakkasan, XS, and Marquee.
What are the best hip hop clubs in Las Vegas?
The best hip hop clubs in Las Vegas include: Drai’s Nightclub, Jewel, Light Nightclub, and Chateau.
What are the best EDM pool parties / dayclubs in Las Vegas?
The best pool parties with electronic music include Encore Beach Club, Wet Republic, Marquee Dayclub, and Jemaa Pool.
What are the best hip hop pool parties / dayclubs in Las Vegas?
The best pool parties with hip hop music include: Drai’s Beach Club, Daylight, Bare, and Moorea.
What are the best boozy brunch parties in Las Vegas?
The best champagne brunch in Vegas is at Lavo brunch on Saturdays.
What are the best Afterhours spots in Vegas?
There are a couple places you can go to keep the party going. Drai’s After Hours at the Cromwell Hotel runs from 2:30 – 8/9 AM, Club Ego Afterhours & Terrace After Hours (both off the strip) are also two great after hours spots. Click here to see a complete list of After Hours Clubs in Las Vegas.
Are Vegas clubs busy on weekdays?
In general, Las Vegas is not quite as busy during the week. However, there are constantly events, conventions, and tourists visiting. Not every club is open every night of the week, but the clubs that are open are typically popping.
During the weekdays many of the clubs have industry nights as well which means you’ll find a blend of tourists, locals, and industry guests. For many of the local industry workers the weekdays are the weekend – they are looking to let loose and party!
What nights are clubs open in Vegas?
There is a club open every night of the week. To see which clubs are open on which days we recommend checking out upcoming events in Las Vegas.
Is it better to go to Vegas during the week or weekend?
It depends what you’re going to Vegas for.
If you’re there to go clubbing, the best pool parties and night clubs are during the weekend.
But for other activities, going during the week might be better. Hotel rates are cheaper, flights are cheaper, shows are generally still available (though schedules are condensed – be sure to check in advance). Shorter waits for buffets and restaurants, less crowded at the the tables.
Are there Vegas pool parties during the week?
Generally there aren’t any real pool parties during the week. There are pools that are open where you can get bottle service such as Bare, Moorea, and Jemaa. But if you’re looking for the full blown ragers with top tier DJs – those are only on Fridays Saturdays and Sundays.
Can you walk around Vegas with alcohol?
The Las Vegas Strip is unique in that it is not actually part of Las Vegas city proper. Parts of the Strip stretch across various unincorporated Nevada towns, including Paradise and Winchester, Nevada. This unique aspect of the Strip means that the buildings and casinos that are along the Strip are subject to the laws of Clark County, Nevada, and not the laws of the City of Las Vegas.
However, the downtown Las Vegas has different rules than the Strip when it comes to public drinking and open containers since the downtown area is, in fact, part of Las Vegas city proper.
It is legal to have an open container of alcohol while walking on the Strip so long as the alcohol is not in a glass container. It’s legal to drink in public on the strip!
Is it safe to walk the Vegas strip at night?
Las Vegas for the most part is a very safe city for tourists. The major tourist area is well lit, patrolled by metro police, and has cameras surveilling every inch of the strip.
Never venture off the Vegas strip especially at night. Those side streets are not well lit and can be dangerous. Anything north of Wynn Encore can also be dangerous at night.
What Vegas hotel should I stay at?
This really depends what you have planned. If you’re traveling to Vegas just to go clubbing, it often makes sense to try and stay near the club / pool party you’re interested in. If you are on a budget, you might want to check out some of the cheaper options, such as Treasure Island, LINQ, etc. For large groups, the suites at Venetian/Palazzo are typically good value because you can comfortably sleep 6 in each room with 2 queen beds + a pullout queen.
Can guys get into clubs in Vegas?
There are 4 ways for guys to get into Vegas Clubs:
- General admission – walking up and paying at the door. Usually will the most expensive and you’ll wait in the longest lines if you arrive late.
- Guest list – most clubs have free guest list for even ratio parties. So as long as you have the same number of girls as guys in your party, you can all get in for free. You’ll usually have to arrive before a certain time to qualify for free admission.
- Tickets – you can buy advance tickets for almost all the clubs in Las Vegas. Ticket lines are usually shorter than GA/guest list lines, and the price you pay up front is usually cheaper than the GA cover charge.
- Bottle service – this is the most expensive way to get into a Vegas Club, but it’s also the fastest. By reserving table service you can also have a spot to hang out as well as alcohol at the table to drink.
Where should I go in Vegas at night?
Sin City has endless nighttime entertainment options. Grab dinner at one of the celebrity chef restaurants. Catch one of the Cirque du Soleil shows – O, Ka, The Beatles Love, Michael Jackson ONE. Relive the 90’s with Backstreet Boys or Shania Twain. Comedy and magic shows are also quite popular. For those looking for something a bit more risque, Thunder from Down Under or a strip club like Spearmint Rhino might be more your speed. And of course there are several world class nightclubs featuring the hottest DJs and artists.
What should I not miss in Vegas?
If you’re looking to party, the Vegas nightclub scene is second to none. Saturday pool parties at Encore Beach Club are non stop ragers. Night time pool parties during the summer are also incredibly fun – we recommend XS Nightswim on Saturdays. During the winter time, catch a daytime pool party under the Marquee Dome. Or get your mimosa on at Lavo party brunch.
Are drinks free in Las Vegas?
There are some clubs that have guest lists with drink tickets for ladies, some clubs have champagne bar, some clubs have open bar for ladies. In general there’s no such thing as a free drink ticket for guys unfortunately 🙁
What is there to do in Vegas at 2 AM?
Vegas clubs typically go until 4 AM. You can still get into a club at 2, but you’ll probably be forced to pay the full cover. You can also head to after hours spots around 2:30-3 AM. Of course the casinos are open 24/7, and there’s always the Vegas strip clubs which are open through the night as well!