EBC at Night is inside the Encore at 3121 S Las Vegas Blvd
10 PM – close on Wed, Fri, & Sat
How does bottle service at EBC work?
Similar to other pool parties and nightclubs in Las Vegas, reserving a VIP table (aka bottle service) involves committing to a minimum spend, also known as a “min”. Customers are required to hit this minimum spend amount by purchasing bottles of liquor or champagne, other alcoholic drinks, or food from the menu. Unlike at most other nightclubs, you are able to purchase individual mixed drinks, pitchers, beer buckets, and food orders to hit your minimum at EBC at Night.
The minimum spend does not include tax and tip, which is calculated on top at the end of the event. The minimum spend amount will vary depending on the table real estate you are reserving, as well as how busy the night will be. Holiday weekends and bigger name DJs will require higher minimum spends. The Summer months are generally busier and more expensive than the Spring and Autumn months.
What is included with my bottle service reservation?
By agreeing to your minimum spend, you receive:
- VIP entry – shorter wait time compared to general admission or guest list.
- Admission – Your table reservation includes a certain number of VIP admissions, so your guests do not need to purchase tickets or pay for cover to get into the club.
- Table real estate – You will have a dedicated table and seats at the club for the entire duration of the event.
- Free drink chasers such as soda, juices, or seltzer water. Some mixers such as red bull, coconut water, and bottled water are not complementary.
- The minimum spend will be applied towards the purchase of bottles of alcohol (liquor or champagne), other alcoholic beverages, and food that you will order with your server when you are at the table.
What should I do if I have more guests than the number of complimentary VIP admissions allowed with the table?
You can contact us and we can oftentimes increase the number of VIP admissions included with the table by slightly increasing the minimum spend. Another alternative would be to have your extra guests purchase general admission tickets (or if they are girls, they can try to get in on the free/discounted guest list), enter the venue separately, and then meet up at the table once they are inside.
How much is table service at EBC At Night?
Bottle service minimums varies depending on the night / talent, and the number of people in your party. Contact us below and we’ll get you a custom quote for your party shortly! Or, you can view table pricing directly on our free mobile app, or see table pricing and book EBC At Night bottle service directly here.
How big are the bottles of liquor at EBC at Night?
- Most bottles of vodka, such as Grey Goose, Belvedere, Absolut etc., are 1 Liter in size. If you are wondering how that translates into drinks, 1 liter is about 22.5 full shots. Magnum bottles are 1.75 liters in size.
How much do bottles at Encore Beach Cost?
- On normal nights, you can expect to pay between $725 to $795 for the more popular brands of liquor (they are 1 Liter in size). Absolut Elyx starts at $750, Grey Goose and Belvedere are $795 per bottle. A magnum of Belvedere (1.75L) is $1,350 and a magnum of Goose is $1,450.
- Bottles of tequila are around $725 per bottle for many of the popular brands such as patron, avion, Herradura Ultra, El Tesoro, and Espolon Silver.
- Popular bottles of whiskey/scotch are $750 per bottle, including Basil Hayden, Crown Royal, Jack Daniel’s, Jameson, Knob Creek, Maker’s Mark, Woodford Reserve, Chivas Regal 12, Johnnie Walker Black, Glenlivet 12, and Macallan 12.
- As a note, you can purchase beers at $14 a pop, or you can get an entire case for $300.
- If you would like to see a full bottle menu, please reach out to us and we would be happy to send you one directly!
EBC At Night Bottle Service Deals
On some nights, we have a 2 magnum vodka special for 1200. Check our app or website for details.
How do I get a special bottle presentation at EBC at Night?
- Special presentations with sparklers, fun props (the bottle train), and beautiful bottle girls typically require at least a $2,000 order from your waitress and needs to include the purchase of at least 1 bottle of champagne. As a general rule of thumb, the grander the order, the grander the presentation. You can ask your server about the special presentations and sometimes negotiate directly with them.
- For larger minimum spends of at least $5,000, we can often arrange a special shout out / message display on the LED big screen for your party.
Corporate events, large parties, and buyouts at EBC at Night.
If you have a very large party size (more than 20 people), we are able to work directly with you to reserve a custom section with the real estate that you are looking for. EBC is also available for full venue rentals/buyouts on non club days. Feel free to reach out to us and we would be happy to assist you!
Bachelorette party at EBC at Night?
Looking to do something special for the upcoming bachelorette party at EBC at Night? Feel free to reach out to us and we can work with you to try and make it a special occasion you won’t forget!
EBC At Night VIP Host / Promoter
EBC at Night Table Floor Plan
What are the different VIP table options at EBC at Night?
Please refer to the Floor Plan / Seating Map to see corresponding table numbers.
Beach Couch (Tables #500-508, 517-535, 800-821) – 6 guests
- Beach couches are small couches that seat between 3-4 guests each. There are a large number of beach couches and they are distributed throughout the venue. We generally do not recommend the tables in the 800s because they do not have a direct line of sight to the DJ stage. In general, those tables will not be seated unless it is a really busy night.
- Table pricing at EBC at Night fluctuates based on the headline DJ playing and how busy the night is projected to be. With that being said, the prices are generally much lower when compared to the day time event. The beach couches are normally priced between $750-$1,000 minimum spend and include up to 6 VIP admissions.
Gaming Pavilion Table (Tables #G1-G8) – 8 guests
- The gaming pavilion tables are couches that seat 3-4 guests and are located centrally in the gaming gazebo. Due to its elevated and central location, these tables have a direct view of the DJ stage. Because the gaming pavilion has its own bar, there is usually a decent amount of foot traffic in the area. Lastly, it is close in proximity to the casino games such as craps and blackjack if you are looking to get your gamble on as well.
- Depending on the DJ talent, gaming pavilion tables at EBC typically cost between $1,200 to $2,000 minimum spend and include 8 VIP admissions.
Daybed (Tables #300-316) – 6 guests
- The daybeds are beds (about queen size) that allow guests to fully lay down and sprawl out. The beds can accommodate 3 guests laying down at once, or it can seat a large number of people. The table also comes with a couple of cushioned stools for additional seating.
- Daybeds for EBC at Night are normally priced between $1,200 to $1,500 minimum spend and will offer VIP admission for up to 6 guests.
Lily Pad (Tables #400-421) – 6 guests
- The Lily pads are circular cushions that are located in the shallow edge of the pools. You can typically seat your whole party at one of these tables, though people will often be spending time in the pool or standing on the ground next to the table. If you are looking to be close to the action at the pool party, we highly recommend lily pads. One small downside to the lily pads is that you are not able to order food to it since there is a lot of water being splashed around the table.
- Depending on the DJ playing, Lily pads at EBC at Night are normally priced between $750 to $1,200 minimum spend and will include 6 VIP admissions.
L Couch (Tables #700-713) – 8 guests
- These tables are sizable L shaped couches located in the center of the venue. They are very close to the pool, and have a central view in front of the DJ.
- L couches for EBC at Night will cost between $1,200 to $1,800 minimum spend. The L couches include VIP admission for up to 8 guests.
Water Couch (Tables #600-603) – 10 guests
- The water couch is essentially a beach couch and small daybed put together, and is located in front of the center L couches, directly at the edge of the pool in the shallow area. The water couch has a great view of the DJ, and is close to all of the action happening in the pools. Like the daybeds, you are unable to order food to these tables due to their location in the pool.
- Water couches for EBC at Night are typically priced between $2,000 and $3,000 minimum spend and come with 10 VIP guest admissions.
Upper Cabana (Tables #200-213) – 10 guests
- The upper cabanas are located on the 2nd level and are extremely spacious and elegant. Each cabana offers a full couch, a daybed outside in front of the cabana, a small fridge, TV, a safe, and is shaded. Because they are on the second level, you have a very good view of the entire venue. The downside to these is that you are a bit removed from the action. Men will need wristbands (provided at check in for the cabana) in order to enter into the cabana section.
- Upper cabanas at EBC at night will cost between $2,500-$5,000 minimum spend and include 10 VIP guest admissions.
Lower Cabana (Tables #100-113) – 12 guests
- The lower cabanas each include a full couch, a daybed outside in front of the cabana, a small fridge, TV, and a digital safe. These tables are great for hosting a large number of guests. If you want your nightlife experience to be more spacious, comfortable, and private, then the cabana is a great option. Note that the upper cabanas (located on the 2nd floor) are usually not open for the night time event.
- Lower cabanas at EBC at Night are priced between $2,000-$2,500 minimum spend and include VIP admission for up to 12 guests.
Lower Bungalow (Tables #1-4) – 20 guests
- The lower bungalow is the most luxurious table option in the venue. These supersized “grand cabanas” have everything the lower cabana does plus access to their own private bathroom and their own private pool.
- Depending on the DJ playing and the day of the week, lower bungalows at EBC will usually cost between $7,000-$25,000 minimum spend, and come with 20 VIP guest admissions.
Backstage Tables (Tables #1-10, 21-25) – includes 6, 10, and 15 guests depending on size.
- Located behind the DJ booth in the indoor portion of the club, the backstage tables come in 3 sizes.
- The small backstage table is normally around $2,000 minimum spend and comes with 6 VIP admissions.
- The medium backstage table is priced around $2,500-$3,000 minimum spend and comes with 10 VIP admissions.
- The large backstage table (a large section of tables put together) is priced around $4,000 minimum spend and includes VIP admission for up to 15 guests.
DJ Table (Tables #34-36) – 8 guests
- The map we have is a bit off, the DJ booth is located where tables 30-33 are, and so the DJ tables are the 3 tables that are located right next to it. They offer very close proximity to the DJ, and are great selfie spots for those who are more social media inclined. Along with the lower bungalow, these are normally the most prime tables in the house. It is usually extremely packed and busy around these tables.
- The DJ tables for EBC at Night are normally priced around $4000 and include 8 VIP guest admissions, though can fluctuate below or above depending on the night.
Which is the best table at Encore Beach Club at Night?
Depending on what you are looking for, the two best tables at EBC at Night are the Lower Bungalow and the DJ Table. If you have a large party and want luxury, comfort, and exclusivity, then the lower bungalow is unparalleled. If you want to be next to the DJ, in the heart of the action and attention, then the DJ table is the best choice for you. If you want to be next to the pool or in the water, the best pool option is the Water Couch.
What is the best value table at EBC at Night?
The best bang for the buck table at EBC at Night is the L couch. They have a good amount of seating area, are centrally located in the club, and are very reasonably priced.
What is the cheapest table available at Encore Beach Club at Night?
The cheapest tables at EBC at Night are the beach couches, which are located all throughout the venue.
EBC at Night Bottle Menu
Fill out the form below with the dates you’re interested in and we can send you a bottle menu with pricing.