Encore Beach Club is at the Encore at 3121 S Las Vegas Blvd
11 AM – 7 PM Fri, Sat & Sun
How does bottle service at EBC work?
Similar to other pool parties in Las Vegas, reserving a VIP table (aka bottle service) involves committing to a minimum spend, also known as a “min”. Customers are required to hit this minimum spend amount by purchasing bottles of liquor or champagne, other alcoholic drinks, or food from the menu.
Unlike at most night clubs, you are able to purchase individual mixed drinks, pitchers, beer buckets, and food to hit your minimum at EBC. The minimum spend does not include tax and tip, which is calculated on top at the end of the event. The minimum spend amount will vary depending on the table real estate you are reserving, as well as how busy the day will be. Holiday weekends and bigger name DJs will typically command higher minimum spend amounts. Furthermore, the summer months of July through early September are typically busier than the Spring months or October.
How much is table service at Encore Beach Club?
Tables at Encore Beach Club do not come cheap – this is one of the most popular events in Vegas! Table minimums for EBC vary widely depending on day and talent. With cocktails and drinks at $15+ apiece, and factoring in a $50-60 ticket, it actually is not that much more to just go with bottle service, assuming you have a big enough group to split it with. Saturday at EBC is one of the most popular dayparties in Vegas, so expect the most expensive minimums. Mins on Thursday (EBC at Night nightswim), Friday, and Sunday are generally lower.
Contact us below and we’ll get you a custom quote for your party shortly! Or, you can view table pricing directly on our free mobile app, or see table pricing and book EBC bottle service directly here.
What is included with my EBC bottle service reservation?
By agreeing to your minimum spend, you receive:
- VIP entry – shorter wait time compared to general admission or guest list.
- Admission – Your table reservation includes a certain number of VIP admissions, so your guests do not need to purchase tickets or pay for cover to get into the club.
- Table real estate – You will have a dedicated table and seats at the club for the entire daytime event. The daytime club typically shuts down around 7 PM and guests are required to leave before the venue re-opens at 10 PM for the night time event. If you are looking to attend the night time event, you will need to purchase admission or reserve a VIP table separately.
- Free drink mixers such as soda, juices, or seltzer water. Some mixers such as red bull, coconut water, and bottled water are not complementary.
- The minimum spend will be applied towards the purchase of bottles of alcohol (liquor or champagne), other alcoholic beverages, and food that you will order with your server when you are at the table.
When should I get bottle service at Encore Beach Club?
If your group’s budget allows for it, we generally recommend getting bottle service as it is the best way to experience the most that EBC has to offer. It is also very comfortable to have your own dedicated area at the club to sit in and call your own. There is no open “public” seating available at the club, so your guests will definitely appreciate having a home base.
We strongly recommend groups of men (or groups that are the vast majority male) to consider purchasing bottle service. As a group of guys, It will be impossible to get in on the guest list to EBC, and the only other alternative is for everyone to buy tickets. The cost of buying tickets for every guy and then purchasing individual drinks at the bar will usually end up being comparable to the cost of buying bottle service. If the boys are looking to talk to girls at EBC, then having a table will simplify that process and improve your rate of success. Bachelor parties, Dadchelor parties (like a bachelor party, but before the groom has a newborn child), and divorce parties are all prime occasions for reserving VIP bottle service.
Bottle service is typically more expensive at EBC on Saturdays, which are the busiest days of the week (The biggest DJs also typically spin on Saturdays). If you are on a tighter budget, we recommend getting a table on a Friday or Sunday. These days are still great, as all days at EBC are amazing, but they will be significantly less expensive and you can get a better table location for your budget. To get the exact pricing for different table options at EBC, be sure to check our free mobile app, or feel free to contact us directly for support!
Fun Fact: It is very competitive to become a server at Encore Beach Club, they are well known to be some of the most beautiful people in the business.
What do I do if I have more guests than the number of complimentary admissions allowed with the table?
You can contact us and we can sometimes increase the number of VIP admissions included with the table by slightly increasing the minimum spend. Another alternative would be to have your extra guests purchase general admission tickets (or if they are girls, they can try to get in on the free/discounted guest list), enter the venue separately, and then meet up at the table once they are inside.
How big are the bottles of liquor at Encore Beach Club?
Most bottles of vodka, such as Grey Goose, Belvedere, Absolut etc., are 1 Liter in size. If you are wondering how that translates into drinks, 1 liter is about 22.5 full shots. Magnum bottles are 1.75 liters in size.
How much do bottles at Encore Beach Cost?
- On normal nights, you can expect to pay between $725 to $795 for the more popular brands of liquor (they are 1 Liter in size). Absolut Elyx starts at $750, Grey Goose and Belvedere are $795 per bottle. A magnum of Belvedere (1.75L) is $1,350 and a magnum of Goose is $1,450.
- Bottles of tequila are around $725 per bottle for many of the popular brands such as patron, avion, Herradura Ultra, El Tesoro, and Espolon Silver.
- Popular bottles of whiskey/scotch are $750 per bottle, including Basil Hayden, Crown Royal, Jack Daniel’s, Jameson, Knob Creek, Maker’s Mark, Woodford Reserve, Chivas Regal 12, Johnnie Walker Black, Glenlivet 12, and Macallan 12.
- As a note, you can purchase beers at $14 a pop, or you can get an entire case for $300.
- If you would like to see a full bottle menu, please reach out to us and we would be happy to send you one directly!
If my table does not have shade, can I get an umbrella?
EBC does have some umbrellas available, however they are limited and it is first come first serve. We recommend getting to the venue early to ask a host if an umbrella can be brought to your table. We definitely recommend offering a small tip for this service as well.
How do I get a special bottle presentation at Encore Beach Club?
Special presentations with sparklers, fun props (the bottle train), typically require at least a $2,000 order from your waitress and needs to include the purchase of at least 1 bottle of champagne. As a general rule of thumb, the bigger the order (and the more expensive the champagne), the bigger and more over the top the presentation.
For larger minimum spends of at least $5,000 or more (depending on the day and the DJ playing), we can often arrange a special shout out / message display on the LED big screen.
For even bigger spends, we can get pretty creative. EBC has a wide array of props including a ferris wheel (shown above) that can let the entire club know what’s up!
Corporate events, large parties, and buyouts at EBC
If you have a very large party size (more than 20 people), we are able to work directly with you to reserve a custom section with the real estate that you are looking for. Encore Beach Club is also available for full venue rentals/buyouts on non club days. Feel free to reach out to us and we would be happy to assist you!
Bachelorette parties at Encore Beach Club
Looking to do something special for the upcoming bachelorette party at EBC? Feel free to reach out to us and we can work with you to try and make it a special occasion you won’t forget!
EBC Bottle Service Deals
By booking bottle service on the Discotech mobile app or web app, you will save automatically save 25-33% at Encore Beach Club. The prices we list in the app are lower than what’s available elsewhere or direct.
Encore Beach Club VIP Host / Promoter
Encore Beach Club Table & Cabana Floor Plan
What are the different VIP table options at Encore Beach Club?
Please refer to the Floor Plan / Seating Map to see corresponding table numbers.
Beach Couches (Tables #500-508, 517-535, 800-821) – 6 guests
- Beach couches are small couches that seat between 3-4 guests each. There are a large number of beach couches and they are distributed throughout the venue. Some of the beach couches have a bit of shade, but many of them are out in the sun. The beach couches in the 800’s are located under the “Andreas Patio”, and are all shaded, but do not have a direct view of the DJ stage.
- Table pricing at Encore Beach Club fluctuates dramatically based on the day of the week (Saturday typically being much more expensive compared to Friday and Sunday), as well as based on the artist playing. The beach couches at Encore Beach Club normally costs between $1,000-$1,500 minimum spend and grants up to 6 VIP admissions. On slower days, it can be as low as $750, and on busy holiday weekends it could be $2,500 and up.
Gaming Pavilion Table (Tables #G1-G8) – 6 guests
- For guests who are looking to ball out on a budget, this would be the “Discotech Pick”. The gaming pavilion tables are couches that seat 3-4 guests and are located centrally in the gaming gazebo. Due to its elevated and central location, these tables have a direct view of the DJ stage. The gaming pavilion is also completely shaded, which in my opinion is a huge benefit. Because the gaming pavilion has its own bar, there is usually a lot of foot traffic in the area which is good if you are trying to meet people at the pool party. Lastly, it is close in proximity to the gambling tables if you are into it.
- Depending on the DJ talent, gaming pavilion tables at EBC typically cost between $1,000 to $2,000 minimum spend and include 6 VIP admissions.
Daybeds (Tables #300-316) – 8 guests
- The daybeds at EBC are actually physical beds (roughly queen size) that allow guests to fully lay down and sprawl out. The beds can accommodate 3 guests laying down at once, or it can sit a much larger number. The daybeds also come with a couple of cushioned stools for additional seating. Most daybeds also come with an umbrella which can provide some shade.
- Depending on availability, daybeds at Encore Beach Club will normally cost between $1,200 to $3,000 minimum spend and will offer VIP admission for up to 8 guests.
Lily Pads (Tables #400-421) – 6 guests
- The Lily pads at EBC are circular cushions that are located in the shallow edge of the pools. You can typically seat around 5 to 8 people on the lily pad. If you are looking to be close to the action at the pool party, we highly recommend lily pads or any other water based tables. One small drawback to the lily pads is that they normally do not let you order food to it since there is a lot of water being splashed around.
- Depending on how busy the event is, lily pads at Encore Beach Club will typically cost between $750 to $2,000 minimum spend and will include 6 VIP admissions. Note, the center lily pad tables that are close to the DJ go for a premium, and normally range between $1,200 and $3,500 depending on the event. The center lily pads also come with 6 VIP admissions as standard.
L Couches (Tables #700-713) – 10 guests
- These tables are sizable L shaped couches located in the center of Encore Beach Club. They are very close to the pool, and have a great view in front of the DJ. It is possible to seat between 6-8 people at the couches, and the couches come with an umbrella for partial shade.
- Within this section, tables #700-702, and 711-713 are the regular L couches. Tables 703-710 are considered the Center L Couches, as they are even more centrally located. The center L couches are priced at a premium.
- Depending on the day, L couches will cost between $1,500 to $3,500 minimum spend. The Center L couches will cost between $1,500 to $4,000 minimum spend. All L couches at EBC include 10 VIP admissions.
Water Couches (Tables #600-603) – 10 guests
- The water couch is a combination of a couch and daybed, and is located in front of the center L couches, directly at the edge of the pool in the shallow area. The water couch has a direct view of the DJ, and is close to the heart of all the action and attention. Similar to the lilypads, food can not be ordered to the water couches given their proximity to the water. These tables are considered prime real estate.
- Based on the DJ talent and demand, water couches at Encore Beach Club will normally cost between $2,000 and $6,000 minimum spend and include 10 VIP guest admissions.
DJ Tables (Tables #30-36) – 10 guests
- The DJ tables are located right in front of and adjacent to the DJ stage. You will be very close to the DJ if you have one of these tables. The area is very densely packed with people, so it is great for people who are looking to be in the center of the action. For people who are looking to have more comfort, space, and “quiet”, I would recommend checking out one of the cabana options below.
- DJ tables at Encore Beach Club are considered prime real estate, and will cost between $2,500 to $7,000 minimum spend for a party of up to 10 VIP guests.
Upper Cabanas (Tables #200-213) – 10 guests
- The upper cabanas at EBC are located on the 2nd level and are extremely spacious and elegant. Each cabana offers a full couch, a daybed outside in front of the cabana, a small fridge, TV, a safe, and is shaded. Because they are on the second level, you have a very good view of the entire venue. The downside to these is that you are a bit removed from the action. Men will need wristbands (provided at check in for the cabana) in order to enter into the cabana section.
- Depending on the DJ playing and customer demand, upper cabanas at EBC will cost between $2,500-$5,000 minimum spend and include 10 VIP guest admissions.
Lower Cabanas (Tables #100-113) – 12 guests
- Similar in size and make up to the upper cabanas, the lower cabanas at Encore Beach Club are great for hosting large parties that are looking to have more space, comfort, and shade. Located on the 1st floor, the lower cabanas are closer to the action compared to the upper ones. The entire cabana section is roped off, and men will need wristbands (provided at check in) to enter the area.
- Based on the featured DJ and how busy the day is, Lower cabanas at Encore Beach Club will range between $3,000-$7,000 minimum spend and include VIP admission for up to 12 guests.
Upper Bungalow (Tables #5-8) – 15 guests
- The bungalows are essentially super-sized cabanas that have their own private bathroom. Located on the 2nd level, these are essentially the “grand cabanas” of Encore Beach Club. The bungalows are the most spacious and luxurious option for hosting your party.
- Prices will fluctuate based on demand, but upper bungalows at EBC will normally cost between $4,000-$7,000 minimum spend and will grant VIP admission for up to 15 guests.
Lower Bungalow (Tables #1-4) – 20 guests
- The lower bungalows are the ultimate tables at EBC, and are extremely pricey. These “grand cabanas” on the first floor have access to their own private bathroom and have their own private pool. Similar to the cabanas, you will need a wristband (provided upon check in) to access this exclusive area.
- Depending on the DJ playing and the day of the week, lower bungalows at EBC will usually cost between $7,000-$25,000 minimum spend, and come with 20 VIP guest admissions.
What is the cheapest table available at Encore Beach Club?
The cheapest table at EBC is going to be the Beach Couch. Prices vary by day, but they typically start around $1000 min on Fridays. Expect higher on Saturdays and Sundays.
Which is the best table at EBC?
The Lower Bungalow is the best table in the house, and it comes with a private pool and a bathroom. The DJ table is also one of the best tables in the house, but also very expensive. Lily pads are in the pool and closest to the action. One downside to lily pads though is that you can’t order food on them since they are in the water. Gaming pavilion tables are a bit further from the action but they are actually pretty good value.
Should I get a Cabana or Bungalow?
Cabanas and bungalows both have daybeds that you can party on/lounge on in front. They also have doors that open out to the strip, so you can check out the view while partying. The biggest difference between the two is the square footage – bungalows are significantly bigger and can therefore accommodate more people / cost more. If you can afford it, the lower bungalow is the “best” table, with it’s own private pool.
Encore Beach Club Bottle Menu
Fill out the form below with the dates you’re interested in and we can send you a bottle menu with pricing on it!