At TAO Nightclub in The Venetian you might find yourself partying next to a celebrity on any given night. For more than a decade, this club in Las Vegas has been a favorite of the most notable names in entertainment, music and sports. Take in the sounds of the DJ from a VIP table on the dance floor, enjoy bottle service in one of eight private skyboxes overlooking the main room or step out to the 40-foot terrace for views of the Las Vegas Strip. State-of-the-art sound and lighting systems create an all-encompassing experience matched only by TAO’s unparalleled hospitality.
- If you have dinner at Tao, you can stay for the nightclub and avoid paying cover fees / waiting in line.
- Tao has something for everyone – a large dance floor with DJs spinning hip hop and top 40s, tables available for bottle service, a lounge for people to talk and hang out, and an outdoor balcony with a great view of the strip + fresh air.
- Whether you’re celebrating a birthday, bachelorette/bachelor party, or divorce – Tao has you covered with their package deals!
- Not ready to commit to bottle service? The V.I.We package will give you access to an area of the club with a shared table. The area will come complete with bottles of Vodka, Tequila and Champagne which will be replenished as needed throughout the night.
- Tao is well known for having modelesque go-go dancers hanging out in bathtubs.
- Use promo code DISCO to get $5 off tickets at TaoLasVegas.com.
Where is Tao located?
Tao is located within the Grand Canal shops of the Venetian hotel and casino. You can get to the club via the escalators on the main floor of the Venetian, or by walking through the mall. Those looking to valet will want to use Tao’s nightclub valet which is towards the end of the main valet (near the stand that says Tao on it).
How much is cover charge at Tao?
General admission at the door starts at $15 for ladies and $20 for gentlemen on regular nights – expect more on holidays and special events.
Does Tao Las Vegas have a free guest list?
Tao usually has a girl’s guestlist that is open until 1 AM. If you’re trying to get in on the guest list, we would recommend going on the earlier side of the night to avoid long lines.
On the other hand, if you’re scrambling online looking up “free nightclubs near me” and the best “free clubs in Vegas,” we’ve got you covered. You can check our list of every nightclub and dayclub that offers a free guest list in Las Vegas and information on how to sign up.
How long will I have to wait at Tao?
Average wait times at Tao are 30 min – 1 hour+ on Friday and Saturday, depending when you go. If you’re on the Tao guestlist make sure you try to go early. You can also buy presale tickets which is generally faster. On Thursdays expect to wait 15-45 minutes.
When is Tao open?
Tao Nightclub is open from 10-4 AM on Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays.
What are the best nights to go to Tao?
Kick the weekend off early with Worship Thursdays – the longest running industry night in Vegas! On Fridays and Saturdays you can catch anyone from Grammy nominated producer, Mustard, to local favorite Eric DLux.
What is the dress code at Tao?
Collared shirt / jeans / dress shoes for guys. Avoid anything that can be considered sportswear (track jackets, jerseys, sneakers, hats, etc). If you are getting bottle service you will have some more leeway. Better be safe than sorry – nothing kills a buzz faster than getting turned down at the door!
How much do drinks cost at Tao?
Mixed drinks / cocktails Start at $12, Beers $7, Shots $7, and Bottles start at $600.
What kind of music do they play at Tao?
Being open format, you can hear anything from hip hop to Top 40’s.
Is there a Tao promo code?
Looking for a Tao Las Vegas coupon code? You can use promo code DISCO on taolasvegas.com to get $5 off presale tickets.
Where can I find a list of upcoming events / DJs at Tao?
In which hotel is Tao located?
Tao is located in the Venetian.