Hawthorn is located at 46 Geary St
Friday & Saturday from 9:00 PM – 2:00 AM; however Hawthorn will be open until 3:00 AM on NYE
Looking for a good cocktail & great music? Welcome to Hawthorn, an SF hybrid cocktail bar for mature individuals seeking intelligent nightlife. Step inside this rebuilt subterranean bar & feel it’s spirited past come to life. Located in a section of the city that once featured brothels during the late 1800’s. Today, Hawthorn has been reinvented with rich textures, Austrian drapes, deep purple ceiling swathes & lounge seating throughout. While bartenders lovingly prepare your beverage of choice, the city’s best DJ’s set the tone to perfect the mood. Whether it’s a birthday or another special occasion, we offer a wide variety of bottle service options. Thanks to it’s one of a kind VOID Audio sound system, this intimate boutique space is much more than a fancy watering hole. Whether you are a native San Franciscan or a tactful transplant, this jewel of the city’s nightlife will delight your spirits & awaken your senses!
- Sunshine features a top of the line VOID sound system as well as gogo dancers
- Free popcorn machine
- There is a bar / lounge area as well as a dance floor
- Happy hour specials daily:
- Tuesdays: Bourbon mixed drinks and old fashions are 5 dollars. They also serve quality bourbon so you feel like a brand new person after one of these!!
- Wednesdays – The coveted SANFRANPISCO drinks offers 5 dollars for Pisco mixed drinks. I usually get myself a Pisco Negroni – might want to ask them to make it less bitter if you don’t like the earthy taste of a negroni!
- Thursdays: Manhattans – Thirst is real folks, They also have bumping chill music!
- Fridays: Different drink specials all across the board and great way to start your Friday night.
Where is Hawthorn located?
Hawthorn is located on Geary street between Grant and Kearny.
How much is cover charge at Hawthorn?
Cover charge is usually $20 (or avoid a cover charge by finding a club in SF with a guest list).
How long will I have to wait at Hawthorn?
The bouncers at Hawthorn are usually pretty good about getting people in the door quickly.
When is Hawthorn open?
Hawthorn is open from 9:00 PM – 2:00 AM on Fridays & Saturdays. Hawthorn will be open until 3:00 AM on NYE
What are the best nights to go to Hawthorn?
All nights are pretty good – go during the week for happy hour, go on the weekend for a more club like atmosphere!
What is the dress code at Hawthorn?
Its a pretty upscale bar / lounge, so dress appropriately!
Is there parking near Hawthorn?
There are garages that are a block away on Sutter.
How much do drinks cost at Hawthorn?
Cocktails range from $10-$15.
Who are the resident DJs?
Hawthorn features mostly local SF talent.
What kind of music do they play at Hawthorn?
There are two rooms that play different types of music – usually one hip hop room and one electronic.
Where can I find a list of upcoming events / DJs at Hawthorn?
You can download the Discotech app to see upcoming events, and book tables for Hawthorn. You can also visit Hawthorn even calendar for a current list of events.
Related Article: Top Nightclubs In San Francisco